Thank you for listening to the podcast. We really appreciate all the support. Special shout outs to our newest iTunes Reviews from Mariah Corley, Tavia Alvarez, Santiago Cabrera and Diego Miranda. You each have helped us reach more people and we really are truly grateful for your support. In this episode we talk about the things that should be driving your every action. Hope you enjoy the show. Remember to schedule your free coaching call in November to be entered into the drawing for Coaching and Lunch with the Business Bros. The first 5 of you to schedule will also get a 1 on 1 call with either James or Hernan.
FREE COACHING CALL REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Join the conversation on Twitter @BusinessBrosPod and get on our live Facebook Q&A session @SiasFirst or catch previous podcast episodes on our website www.SiasFirst.com anytime. Music by www.bensound.com
Before You Die, Do This
- One of our intro questions is “why did you get into business in the first place?”
- You have to keep your goal in mind and focus to eventually get there, in other words you need a plan!
- Real Estate treasure map is the plan that we provide to our Real Estate Agents so that they can have a clear path forward and eventually do what we all want to do which is retire by making it rich
- Remember that Rich is when your money works for you and you no longer work for your money!
- That’s the goal but more specifically, what does that look like to you?
- In the show notes there is a link called FREE COACHING CALL for REAL ESTATE AGENTS. I know you may not have time to listen to the whole show but be sure you schedule your FREE COACHING CALL, you can do it right from your mobile phone.
- The first 5 people to schedule will get a free live 1 on 1 coaching call with either James or myself but schedule fast before those spots are gone.
- Also, if you schedule in November, you are entered for a Lunch and Coach event that we will be hosting in December. 3 Luck people will get a Coaching Session with lunch included! How amazing is that and for FREE!
- Back to the show! Do this before you die
- Look, we are alive for a short period of time and dead for a very long time.
- What do you want out of life? Fame, fortune, comfort, travel, off the grid?
- What does it take for you to get there?
- Requires that you have a plan.
- It requires that you do a little math.
- It requires that you set a SMART goal.
- It requires that you take action
- You should seriously take some time and go talk to someone in their late 80’s and 90’s.
- They will share some wisdom with you that you should never take for granted
- They will also share with you their biggest regrets
- When you are old, you lose the energy and the ability and the time to do things you want to do.
- If you can see regret in the eyes of someone who has no more time left, it will forever change your perspective on life and what you want to do.
- Thank you Gary Vee for sharing that message
- The last thing you want to have in life is regret especially when you are out of time
- You got into Real Estate or Insurance or your side hustle because you wanted financial freedom but instead your playing fortnite. Really?