We love going live on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so if you want to catch the podcast live be sure to follow us @BusinessBrosPod and catch the show live where you can ask questions and get answers live. We know the end of the year is closely upon us and we wanted to share some things that we want you to focus on to help you prepare for the new year in such a way that you are kicking butt on day one. Remember that you can also listen to prior episodes on our website www.SiasFirst.com
Want to be on an episode of Business Bros? Send us an email BusinessBros@SiasFirst.com so we can get in touch with you ASAP.
FREE COACHING CALL REAL ESTATE AGENTS
FREE COACHING CALL BUSINESS OWNERS
Music by www.bensound.com
Why You Won’t Struggle Financially Next Year
- Why did you get into BUSINESS in the first place?
- Keep your end goal in mind. The clearer the picture, the better
- Stay positive! Focus on what life looks like when you’ve achieved your goals
- Avoid the spiral when you start thinking about why you’re not there yet
- Start from the end and work backwards
- A goal without an action plan is a pipe dream
- Knowing where you want to end up helps you plan the steps to get there
- What is your business, and what is your profession?
- Are you working for money? Is your money working for you?
- Picture yourself relaxing on the beach in Hawaii at this time next year. You achieved your sales goals and you feel great! Bills are paid, taxes paid, debt paid. What is the one thing you would like to thank the “today you” for doing, that got you to that point.
- 2019 really started October 1st
- The 90 Day Rule
- Prospecting, 7 touches, qualifying, presenting, negotiating, closing
- What you do today affects you 3 months from now
- The 90 Day Rule
- Lead Generating in the last 3 weeks of the year
- Focus on getting contracts with future dates
- Attend parties, get togethers, charity events, networking events
- Now is the time to grow your network!
- Have a spirit of giving. Find ways to help others.
- Little to no time left in 2018…2019 has already begun
- Welcome to the best year of your life
- What have you set up on your calendar
- Blocked off schedules for specific money making activities
- Reflect on what worked and what didn’t work in 2018
- What did you really try…be honest.
- Real Try means you dedicated time CONSISTENTLY for at minimum 1 quarter
- What did you half ass?
- Tried for a day or two, no real effort because it was uncomfortable
- Would things be different today if you had stayed uncomfortable?
- Picture yourself in December 2019: What will future you thank present you for?
- What will future you be angry at present you for not doing?
- January is the highest level of competition and opportunity
- How do you stand out?
- Gym gets empty around January 15
- Consistency will win!
- The highest effort is in the first 2 weeks of the year. After that, the hustlers win
- Stop living on cash SPURTS and focus on cash FLOW
- Keep the Pipeline Full
- White board accountability
- Develop your spokes
- Learn your markets
- Expireds, FSBOs
- Specific industries and occupations
- You don’t plan to fail, you fail to plan
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal
- Keep that ideal in mind. Plan each step with the end already in sight.
We are here to help, if you have questions feel free to send us an email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website and request your Free Coaching Call for Harris Real Estate Coaching